MoTeC C127 COLOR DISPLAY DASH / LOGGER Product Description:
C127 Display Dash / Logger
The C127 is a new model in MoTeC's range of Displays and Display Loggers, featuring an impressively generous, high resolution, full colour screen. Stylishly designed with powerful functionality, the C127 provides a sophisticated display plus data logging, auxiliary control and programmable LEDs all in one streamlined device.
Measuring 178 mm (approx. 7 inches), the ultra bright screen is vibrant and anti-reflective, making it easy to view in direct sunlight. Numerous selectable layouts are supplied with configurable channels, labels and colour schemes. Or, for the flexibility to treat your screen as a blank canvas and design your own layout with unique graphics, sponsor logos, custom icons and gauges, opt for the new Display Creator upgrade.
The C127 features a total of 16 full colour LEDs integrated into the unit for use as shift lights, warning lights or other driver alerts. The colour, function and intensity of each LED is programmable, allowing users to develop their own unique strategies and sequences.
- Screen: Colour TFT LCD, anti-reflective.
- Resolution: 800 x 480, anti-aliased graphics.
- Selectable fixed layouts with channel and label configurability.
- 48 user-defined, scrollable message lines with programmable overrides.
- 3 programmable 'pages', for example Practice, Warm-Up, Race.
- 2 x Configurable CAN buses with individually programmable CAN bus speeds.
- One can be used as RS232 Receive.
- One with Transmit and Receive.
- One with Receive only.
- Dimensions 196.2 x 122.5 x 24.9 mm excluding connector.
- Weight 615 g.
- 1 x 34 pin waterproof connector.
Logging (optional - requires Logging Upgrade)
- 120 MB logging memory.
- Logging rates up to 500 samples per second.
- Fast Ethernet download.
- Includes i2 Standard data analysis software (i2 Pro available as an upgrade).
Inputs (optional - requires I/O Upgrade)
- 6 x analogue voltage inputs.
- 2 x analogue temperature inputs.
- 2 x digital inputs.
- 3 x speed inputs.
Outputs (optional - requires I/O Upgrade)
- 4 x low side outputs.
- PWM or switched operation.
- 3-axis G sensor.
- Dash temperature sensor.
- Sensor supply voltage.
- Battery voltage.
- Compatible with MoTeC E888 and E816 Expanders, providing full functionality.