MOTEC IGNITION EXPANDER MODULE IEX Product Description:
The Ignition Expander module (IEX) is designed to increase the ignition output capacity of MoTeC ECUs.
The IEX connects to a single ignition output on the ECU and can drive up to 8 ignition modules. For 10 and 12 coil applications, two IEX units can be used.
Note that the IEX does not drive the coil directly, an ignition module is still required.
Compatible with all MoTeC ECUs.
- 8 x ignition outputs.
- Suits most ignition modules of falling edge type.
- The dwell time is controlled by the ECU.
- For 10 and 12 coil applications, two IEX units can be used.
- MoTeC specific coded signal supplied from a single ignition output on the ECU.
- Case size 70 x 100 x 35 mm.
- Weight 220 gram.
- 18 pin waterproof connector with gold plated contacts.