The FAST LSXHR intake manifolds are available for LS3 rectangular port applications, as well as LS7 raised rectangular port applications. These units are the industry's first polymer tunnel ram-style intake manifolds and are ideal for generating maximum power in boosted and naturally aspirated engines. Order the model designed for your application.
- Standard "tall" stacks are interchangeable with separately purchased "medium" and "short" stacks to find the most powerful combination.
- Polymer construction is lightweight and high strength to eliminate power-robbing heat soak commonly found in aluminum intake manifolds.
- Average 30 hp gain between 5,000 and 7,500 rpm over competitors' high-ram intake manifolds.
- Rated for up to 45 psi of continuous pressure.
- Compound fuel injector angle aims spray pattern for ideal atomization, resulting in maximum power production and superior drivability.
- Reversible top allows for forward- or firewall-facing throttle body installations.
- Two nitrous nozzle bosses per runner for clean and easy direct port system installations.
- 103mm throttle body opening can be ported to 105mm.
Rectangular Port LS3/L76/L92/L99 style cylinder heads.
Fuel Air Spark Technology (FAST) warrants all of its products against defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year. FAST EZ-EFI Self-Tuning Fuel Injection Systems carry a lifetime warranty. The warranty period begins from the date of purchase. The warranty does not include any product that has been physically altered, improperly installed or maintained, used in an improper application, abused, or not used in connection with the proper parts.
The warranty also does not cover items that are defective due to negligence, unauthorized repairs, or the result of an accident. Any product used in a racing or competition application is also not covered by this warranty.