The Holley GM LS1/LS2/LS6 Modular Hi-Ram Intake Manifold is introduced as a cost effective alternative to fabricated sheet-metal for high-performance applications where induction system height is not limited. Coupling this Hi-Ram intake with the high flowing LS1/LS2/LS6 style cylinder heads has outstanding potential for N/A and forced induction applications at a budget-minded cost. Aggressive, bold, race-bred styling will make bad intentions clear for drag race, muscle car, marine, off-road, sandrails, pulling trucks, track, street-rod applications and more!
The base is designed to be modular in configuration to accept a wide range of carbureted and EFI tops and to be attractive to builders and fabricators as the foundation for custom induction systems. Runner length and the tapered cross-section designed to perform well for a wide range of engine configurations
EFI fuel rails are machined for -8AN O-ring fittings with passages large enough to accommodate high fuel flows and dampen pressure pulsations in the fuel system and come standard with EFI Hi-Ram kits. Cast aluminum construction.
Intended for use on N/A or forced induction engines in the 6.0 to 7.0+ liter range, max power at 7000-8000+RPM.
- Base Plenum Top Mounting Flange Height – 8.42” to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block.
- Total Height with 92/105mm EFI Plenum Top – 12.32” to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block.
- Runner Length – 6.58”, As-Cast Runner Cross-Sectional Area – Tapered 4.25 in² to 2.53 in².
- Throttle Body Flange Location, with 102mm EFI Plenum Top : Height – 8.42” (from engine block lifter valley cover flange), Longitudinal Location – 3.84” (forward from engine block front flange), Angle – 25 deg. (down from vertical).
- Plenum Top Gasket Type – 3/32” Round O-ring Cord.
- Mounting Flange Gasket Type – Standard LS3 Molded O-Ring.
- Port Size – 2.49” Height x 1.21” Wide.
Cathedral port heads only. Fuel rails are machined for -8 AN O-ring female fittings.
GM LS1/LS2/LS6 style cylinder heads
Holley Performance Products, Inc. products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase, except Avenger series carburetors, which carry a lifetime warranty on parts and a one-year warranty on labor. Any Holley deep cell battery also carries a one-year warranty. For select carburetors and superchargers, there will be a core charge. If the part qualifies, there will be a letter and a call tag included in the box from Holley.
The part must be returned to Holly, and if it is in acceptable condition, Holly will issue credit directly to the customer. In addition, Holley Performance Products, Inc.'s limited warranty specifically does not apply to products which have been modified or altered in any way, subjected to adverse conditions such as misuse, neglect, accident, improper installation or adjustment, dirt or other contaminants, water, corrosion or faulty repair, or used in applications other than those recommended by Holley Performance Products, Inc. This warranty does not warrant and disclaims all liability for products used in racing activities and/or applications, other than those specifically recommended by Holley Performance Products, Inc.