The CBM NA 425 is a 6.95 liter naturally aspirated LS3 engine, it puts out 600+ hp @ 6400 RPM's and 580 ft-lbs of torque with a compression ratio of 11.0:1. This monster features GM 821 LS Cylinder Heads along with a forged lower end - fully balanced and blue printed. This engine offers big hp yet is dependable and durable. Blow your competition away.
Custom options are also available. We have clutch kits, trans adapters, power steering systems, complete fuel systems, accessory drive systems and data acquisition/display systems to fit your application. Please call for pricing.
- New GM LS3 block 4.065" bore.
- CBM custom CNC stroker clearancing and block prep.
- Callies Compstar or Manley forged crankshaft (upgrades available).
- Callies Compstar or Manley forged connecting rods (upgrades available).
- Manley or Mahle forged pistons (upgrades available).
- Total Seal file fit rings (upgrades available).
- CBM/COMP custom ground camshaft (mild to wild your choice).
- GM 821 LS cylinder heads (upgrade available).
- GM stock valve covers (upgrade available).
- Manley or REV stainless steel solid intake/exhaust valves (upgrade available).
- Manley 5/16" chromoly push rods (upgrades available).
- Manley Nextec .660" dual spring kit (upgrades available).
- GM trunioned rocker arms (upgrades available).
- GM oil pan (upgrades available).
- Melling oil pump (upgrades available).
- CBM Mil Spec Wiring Harness.
- GM coil packs (upgrades available).
- CBM 8.5mm ignition wires.
- CBM coil covers (remote coil location kit available).
- GM/Delphi 105A alternator (upgrades available).
- GM/Gates water pump (upgrades available).
- GM accessory drive pulley kit (upgrades available).
- GM/Gates belt tensioner (upgrades available).
- GM Balancer (upgrade available).
- CBM billet fuel rails with AN fittings.
- GM/Delphi fuel injectors (upgrade available).
- GM LS3 polymer intake manifold (upgrade available).
- CBM/Accufab billet 95mm mechanical throttle body (upgrades available).
- GM/Mahle engine gaskets (upgrades available).
Each CBM Racing Engine is made to order, pricing and packages may vary, please call for the options you would like, current pricing, availability and a lead time.
Each CBM Racing Engine is made to order, pricing and packages may vary. Custom options are also available, we have clutch kits, trans adapters, power steering systems, complete fuel systems, accessory drive systems and data acquisition/display systems to fit your application.
Please call for the options you would like, current pricing, availability and a lead time.
909.291.7550 ext. 2000
A $1.000.00 deposit required when ordering.
CBM Motorsports, LLC hereby warrants that new Engines purchased from CBM Motorsports, LLC will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the period of time stated herein, subject to certain stated limitations. No engines rated over 800 flywheel horsepower.
The Period of Warranty for CBM Motorsports, LLC engines shall be (25) hours on ECM or 6 months from date of purchase.
Engines excluded from Warranty include any engines used for race purposes or Commercial purposes.
During the Period of Warranty CBM Motorsports or any authorized dealer will free of charge, repair or replace parts or engine due to faulty workman-ship or material defects from the factory at CBM Motorsports, LLC discretion. Parts used in warranty repairs will be warranted for the balance of the product’s warranty period. All parts replaced under warranty become property of CBM Motorsports, LLC. CBM Motorsports will only authorize warranty work at CBM Motorsports, LLC facility or an authorized dealer. Any unauthorized work or labor will not be covered.
General Exclusions from this warranty shall include any failures caused by:
- Competition or racing use.
- Installation of parts or accessories that is not qualitatively equivalent to genuine CBM Motorsports, LLC or GM Authorized parts.
- Abnormal strain, neglect or abuse.
- Lack of Proper maintenance.
- Accident or collision damage.
- Modifications to original parts.
- Damage due to improper transportation.
- Improper Installation of Engine Accessories or related items.
- Improper Installation of Engine.
- Improper Fuel System and Radiator.
Specific exclusions from this warranty shall include parts replaced do to normal wear or routine maintenance, such as spark plugs, oil, oil filter, air filter ect.
The Customer’s Responsibility under this warranty shall be to:
Operate and maintain the CBM Motorsports engine as specified in the appropriate owners manual, and give CBM Motorsports notice of any and all apparent defects within ten days after discovery, and make the engine and/or vehicle available at that time for inspection and repairs at CBM Motorsports place of business. Note: If an engine is returned under warranty it must arrive the way it was picked up/shipped. Example: If you purchased a CBM Motorsports long block and had it installed in a vehicle by a third party, only the long block itself should be returned out of the vehicle not the vehicle with the long bock installed.
To transfer the warranty from the original purchaser to any subsequent purchaser(s), it is imperative that the CBM Motorsports, LLC
and registration must take place within (10) days after transfer of ownership to the subsequent purchaser, A reasonable dealer imposed fee may be charged for this inspection.
Emission Control System Warranty:
CBM Motorsports, LLC also warrants to the ultimate purchaser and each subsequent purchaser of each 2006 and later model CBM Motorsports, LLC Engine covered by this warranty that the engine is designed, built, and equipped so as to conform at the time of sale with all U.S. Emissions standards applicable at the time of manufacture and that it is free from defects in materials and workmanship which would cause it not to meet these standards. Failures other than those resulting from defects in material or workmanship which arise solely as a result of owner abuse and/or lack of proper maintenance are not covered by this warranty. Purchasers will be notified any and all recalls and the purchaser is responsible for making arrangements to bring engine / vehicle to authorized repair facility to comply with re-call. If purchaser does not comply, CBM Motorsports, LLC will not be held liable for damages or injury.
CBM Motorsports LLC makes no other warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular propose which exceed the obligations and time limits stated in this warranty are hereby disclaimed by CBM Motorsports, LLC and excluded from this warranty.
Download CBM engine warranty here.