The CBM TT Assassin 463 is a 7.6 liter twin turbocharged super bad ass, it puts out 1600+ hp @ 6400 RPM's and 1400 ft-lbs of torque using race fuel and 20lbs of boost. It has a compression ratio of 9.1. This death dealer features CBM ProX 6 Bolt Cylinder Heads with Jesel Valve Train and a forged lower end - fully balanced and blue printed. Kill`em all.
Custom options are also available. We have clutch kits, trans adapters, power steering systems, complete fuel systems, accessory drive systems and data acquisition/display systems to fit your application. Please call for pricing.
- RHS 7.6L Block.
- Callies Magnum Crankshaft. (upgrade available)
- Callies Ultra Connecting Rods.
- Race Tec or JE Forged Pistons.
- Total Seal file fit rings (upgrades available).
- ARP Main Studs.
- CBM/Comp Custom Grind Camshaft (mild to wild your choice).
- CBM ProX Cylinder Heads w/Jesel Valve Train
- Manley Intake/Exhaust Valves (upgrade available).
- Manley Chromoly Push Rods.
- Manley Nextec .700" dual spring kit.
- Johnson Lifters
- GM or Moroso Oil Pan (application dependent).
- Melling Oil Pump (dry sump upgrade available).
- CBM Mil Spec Wiring Harness.
- GM Coil Packs (upgrades available).
- CBM Ignition Wires.
- CBM Billet Valve Covers.
- Delphi Alternator (upgrade available).
- Gates Water Pump.
- ATI Balancer.
- CBM Billet Manual Belt Tensioner.
- CBM Billet Fuel Rails, AN Fittings.
- Seimens 80lbs Fuel Injectors. (upgrade available)
- Edelbrock Victor JR GM EFI Intake Manifold. (upgrade available)
- CBM/Accufab Billet 105mm or 4150 4 Barrel Mechanical Throttle Body.
- Precision Turbo 62/66 Turbochargers.
- Turbosmart 50mm Wastegates.
- Turbosmart 38mm Blow Off Valves.
- Cometic, Mahle, GM Gaskets.
Each CBM Racing Engine is made to order, pricing and packages may vary, please call for the options you would like, current pricing, availability and a lead time.
Each CBM Racing Engine is made to order, pricing and packages may vary. Custom options are also available, we have clutch kits, trans adapters, power steering systems, complete fuel systems, accessory drive systems and data acquisition/display systems to fit your application.
Please call for the options you would like, current pricing, availability and a lead time.
909.291.7550 ext. 2000
A $10.000.00 deposit required when ordering.
CBM Motorsports, LLC hereby warrants that new Engines purchased from CBM Motorsports, LLC will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the period of time stated herein, subject to certain stated limitations. No engines rated over 800 flywheel horsepower.
The Period of Warranty for CBM Motorsports, LLC engines shall be (25) hours on ECM or 6 months from date of purchase.
Engines excluded from Warranty include any engines used for race purposes or Commercial purposes.
During the Period of Warranty CBM Motorsports or any authorized dealer will free of charge, repair or replace parts or engine due to faulty workman-ship or material defects from the factory at CBM Motorsports, LLC discretion. Parts used in warranty repairs will be warranted for the balance of the product’s warranty period. All parts replaced under warranty become property of CBM Motorsports, LLC. CBM Motorsports will only authorize warranty work at CBM Motorsports, LLC facility or an authorized dealer. Any unauthorized work or labor will not be covered.
General Exclusions from this warranty shall include any failures caused by:
- Competition or racing use.
- Installation of parts or accessories that is not qualitatively equivalent to genuine CBM Motorsports, LLC or GM Authorized parts.
- Abnormal strain, neglect or abuse.
- Lack of Proper maintenance.
- Accident or collision damage.
- Modifications to original parts.
- Damage due to improper transportation.
- Improper Installation of Engine Accessories or related items.
- Improper Installation of Engine.
- Improper Fuel System and Radiator.
Specific exclusions from this warranty shall include parts replaced do to normal wear or routine maintenance, such as spark plugs, oil, oil filter, air filter ect.
The Customer’s Responsibility under this warranty shall be to:
Operate and maintain the CBM Motorsports engine as specified in the appropriate owners manual, and give CBM Motorsports notice of any and all apparent defects within ten days after discovery, and make the engine and/or vehicle available at that time for inspection and repairs at CBM Motorsports place of business. Note: If an engine is returned under warranty it must arrive the way it was picked up/shipped. Example: If you purchased a CBM Motorsports long block and had it installed in a vehicle by a third party, only the long block itself should be returned out of the vehicle not the vehicle with the long bock installed.
To transfer the warranty from the original purchaser to any subsequent purchaser(s), it is imperative that the CBM Motorsports, LLC
and registration must take place within (10) days after transfer of ownership to the subsequent purchaser, A reasonable dealer imposed fee may be charged for this inspection.
Emission Control System Warranty:
CBM Motorsports, LLC also warrants to the ultimate purchaser and each subsequent purchaser of each 2006 and later model CBM Motorsports, LLC Engine covered by this warranty that the engine is designed, built, and equipped so as to conform at the time of sale with all U.S. Emissions standards applicable at the time of manufacture and that it is free from defects in materials and workmanship which would cause it not to meet these standards. Failures other than those resulting from defects in material or workmanship which arise solely as a result of owner abuse and/or lack of proper maintenance are not covered by this warranty. Purchasers will be notified any and all recalls and the purchaser is responsible for making arrangements to bring engine / vehicle to authorized repair facility to comply with re-call. If purchaser does not comply, CBM Motorsports, LLC will not be held liable for damages or injury.
CBM Motorsports LLC makes no other warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular propose which exceed the obligations and time limits stated in this warranty are hereby disclaimed by CBM Motorsports, LLC and excluded from this warranty.
Download CBM engine warranty here.