High-Horsepower street cars and truck can be a challenge to keep cool. A proper cooling system starts with the right radiator. Aluminum Radiators cool more effectively and weight less than older OEM style brass units.
Choose from a variety of popular application specific fitments. Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering – Frostbite Performance Cooling Products. When it comes to keeping your ride cool, Make it Frostbite!
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams.
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings).
- Dual Pass, Cross Flow design to maximize cooling efficiency.
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock.
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling.
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap.
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance.
- 3-Row Radiators supporting applications with 600+ horsepower.
- Application Specific fitments for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep are also available.
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty.
Frostbite LS-Swap Series Radiators do not come with Inlet and Outlet fittings.
1967-1972 Chevy/GMC C10 with GM LS engine Swap 3-Row 17" Tall Core LS Swapped.