COMP CAMS TITANIUM VALVE SPRING RETAINERS Product Description:
If you're a serious racer, you'd better be sure that you're using strong valve spring retainers, such as these COMP Cams titanium retainers. They're stronger and lighter than steel, which means that you'll gain speed and power. They use COMP Cams' Super Lock technology and are designed for 10 degree valve stem locks. These retainers work best with COMP Cams' valve locks and optional lash caps, and you can be sure that they won't split at high rpm, tearing up your engine.
- Outside Diameter of Outer Spring (in): 1.320
- Retainer Material: Titanium
- Lock Style: 7 degree
- Valve Spring Style: Standard
- Retainer Style: Standard
- Number of Springs Per Valve: Dual
- Outside Diameter of Middle Spring (in): 0.910
- Inside Diameter of Inner Spring (in): 0.646
Set of 16.