ACDelco PROFESSIONAL PLATINUM SPARK PLUGS GM LS 41-950-8 Product Description:
ACDelco Professional platinum spark plugs are perfect for engines that run on conventional plugs, and newer engines that require platinum plugs. ACDelco Professional platinum spark plugs can provide up to 100,000 miles of service before requiring replacement (service life varies with individual driving conditions.)
Professional platinum spark plugs also feature:
- Dual platinum tip for improved resistance to spark erosion, fouling, and corrosive combustion chamber environment.
- A ribless insulator that improves the plug-to-boot seal.
- A platinum center electrode and platinum pad that lower the ignition demand voltage and reduce possible flame kernel quenching.
- One-piece integral suppressor seal that helps reduce radio frequency interference, meters spark plug energy to help provide long electrode life, and seals against compression leakage.
- Maximum engine performance over time.
- A corrosion-resistant shell to keep up with the demands of any vehicle.
- Spark gap remains virtually unchanged during the life of the plug.
- Meet increased auto industry performance and reliability requirements.
- 100,000-mile (160,000-kilometer) limited warranty.
Set of 8 spark plugs.