AEM Electronics inline wideband UEGO controllers give all the benefits of the AEM Electronics wideband Air/Fuel gauges to those who do not require or want an additional gauge in the car. Perfect for datalogging, engine management systems or racing applications where a gauge is not desired. With simple wiring and easy installation, the weatherproof controller can be mounted anywhere in or outside the vehicle. The system features a Bosch sensor with an accuracy of .1 AFR, making it among the fastest and most accurate widebands available.
- Ideal AFR monitoring tool for EFI and carburated applications, and engine dynamometers.
- Does not oscillate AFR reading like narrow band sensors.
- No laptop required for monitoring!
- 0-5V analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system.
- Detects AFR sensor problems and outputs error values which can be used to deactivate feedback.
- Reads Gasoline AFR values from 8.5 to 18:1 AFR.
- Reads E85 AFR from values 5.7 to 12:1 AFR.
- Reads Ethanol AFR values from 5.2 to 11:1 AFR.
- Reads Methanol AFR values from 3.7 to 7.8:1.
- Reads Lambda values from 0.58 to 1.22 AFR.
Bosch wideband O2 sensor included.
Advanced Engine Management, Inc. warrants all of their products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferable. AEM Power shall not be responsible for special, incidental, or consequential damages or cost incurred due to the failure of the product.