MOTEC GPR-M130 ECU WITH GPR PACKAGE Product Description:
This ECU can be configured to run anything from a simple engine to a dual Drive-by-Wire, quad cam boosted engine with sequential gearbox and more. Configurable Ref/Sync modes accommodate many modern engine triggering systems. This ECU can also handle many modified road vehicle systems, such as air conditioning control, and have four additional definable control outputs. ECU Input and Output pin allocations can be user-defined to suit individual requirements and self updating wiring schematics are provided.
MoTeC's GPR-M130 offers a huge scope of features, including:
- Pit Speed Limiting.
- Switchable Fuel.
- Ignition and Boost Trimming.
- Knock Control.
- Intercooler Sprays.
- CAM Control.
- Operates gasoline port injected engines from 1 to 12 cylinders (M150 or M190) or 1 to 8 cylinders (M130 or M170.
- Configurable ref/sync mode for many common engine types (refer to section on Engine Speed Modes for current details).
- Configurable Top Dead Centre for each cylinder allows for odd-fire engines.
- Configurable Ignition output pin for each cylinder allows for Coil-on-plug, Waste Spark, and Distributor Ignition Systems.
- Configurable On-board Knock for each cylinder with 2 to 4 assignable knock sensors (hardware dependent) and selectable center frequency.
- Configurable Camshaft control from 1 to 4 camshafts.
- Configurable Boost control.
- Physical settings for Engine Displacement, Fuel Density, Stoichiometric Ratio, Fuel Pressure, and Injector Linearisation allow for simplified engine start-up prior to tuning.
- Sensor Calibrations available for many common automotive sensors.
- Gearbox position detection via sensor or engine speed / wheel speed estimate.
- GPS acquisition and logging via CAN or RS232 (hardware dependent).
- Intercooler Temperature and Spray control.
- Lap Distance, Time and Number via BR2 or Switched Input, with Split and Sector options.
- Race Time system with tables for Ignition Timing Compensation, Fuel Mixture Aim, Boost Limit, and Throttle Limit.
- Auxiliary Timer system with tables for Ignition Timing Compensation, Fuel Volume Trim, and Fuel Mixture Aim.
- Engine Load Average channel with tables for Engine Speed Limit, Ignition Timing Trim, Fuel Mixture Aim, Boost Limit, and Throttle Limit.
- Engine Run Time Total for engine hour logging.
- ECU CAN Receive from a defined ID Base Address for data reception from MoTeC devices.
- 4 Configurable Driver Switches and 4 Driver Rotary Switches with each of 9 positions simultaneously mappable to multiple functions such as: Auxiliary Time, Race Time Reset, Engine Speed Limit Maximum, DBW Pedal Translation, Ignition Timing, Fuel Mixture Aim, Boost Limit and Pit Switch.
- Analogue Tachometer output with configurable Output Pin and scaling.
- Transmission Pump output with Transmission Temperature threshold and hysteresis control.
- Configurable Anti-Lag with Ignition Timing Limit, Fuel Volume Trim, Ignition Cut, Engine Speed Limit, Boost Aim and Throttle Aim tables.
- Gearbox shift request via Up Shift Switch / Down Shift Switch or Gear Lever Force sensor.
- Gearbox Shift Control with Ignition Cut and Engine Speed matching.
- Configurable Launch Control with tables for Launch Engine Speed vs. Vehicle Speed, Launch Throttle Limit vs.Vehicle Speed, Launch Boost Aim vs. Vehicle Speed, and Launch Fuel Volume Trim vs. Vehicle Speed.
- Mapping of Anti-Lag, Launch and Traction through the 4 Configurable Driver Switches and 4 Driver Rotary Switches with each of 9 positions.
- Traction Control with tables for Aim Main, Aim Compensation, Control Range.
- Optional channels for additional sensors via input pin and/or CAN message.
This ECU can be integrated with other MoTeC products, utilising pre-defined CAN messaging for:
- MoTeC Dash Loggers.
Whats in the box.
- MoTeC M130 ECU.
- Enable - for the MoTeC M130 ECU.
- Firmware Licence - for the GPR Package.
- Logging Licence - Level 1.
- Analysis Licence - Level 1.
- The M1 Tune application allows many customizable screen layouts to make your engine calibration easier and faster. To get the most out of Tune, you should use the highest screen resolution possible. Using a low screen resolution will reduce your layout options.
- Operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8 (32 or 64 bit).
- Minimum screen resolution: 1366 x 768.
- Recommended screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 or greater.
- Communications Port: Ethernet Port.
- Communications Protocol: IPV6 .