MOTEC M400 MARINE ECU Product Description:
The M400 Marine is fully polyurethane-potted with an IP67 rated design, it is reliably waterproof and weighs just over 900 grams. It is specifically suited to applications in harsh environments with water, dirt or vibration, for example in PWCs (Personal Water Craft), boats and off road vehicles.
The M400 Marine is a powerful and cost effective ECU for modern four cylinder and two rotor applications. Using advanced M800 technology, it controls the latest automotive innovations such as continuously variable camshaft timing and drive by wire throttle. It is fully programmable and has been designed with high performance road cars and racing vehicles in mind. Install it as a stand-alone ECU or as part of a complete motorsport-ready engine management and data acquisition solution.
FREE TECH SUPPORT WITH PURCHASE. FREE SHIPPING.
- 4 x Injector outputs—high or low ohm.
- 4 x Ignition outputs.
- 8 x Auxiliary outputs—for functions such as camshaft control, drive by wire throttle, boost control, nitrous injection, idle speed stepper motor and many more.
- 8 x Analogue voltage inputs—fully configurable including custom calibrations.
- 6 x Analogue temperature inputs—fully configurable including custom calibrations.
- 1 x Wideband Lambda input—for Lambda measurement and control.
- 4 x Digital/speed inputs—for wheel speeds and function activation.
- Case size 147 x 105 x 40 mm.
- Weight 500 gram.
- 1 x 34 pin and 1 x 26 pin waterproof connector with gold plated contacts.