MOTEC M600 MARINE ECU Product Description:
The M600 Marine is fully polyurethane-potted with an IP67 rated design, it is reliably waterproof and weighs just over 900 grams. It is specifically suited to applications in harsh environments with water, dirt or vibration, for example in PWCs (Personal Water Craft), boats and off road vehicles.
Built with the same leading edge technology as MoTeC’s M800, the M600 Marine is ideal for late model six cylinder engines and twin or triple rotary engines. It controls modern electronics such as continuously variable camshaft timing and drive by wire throttle and is fully programmable for road and race applications.
It is both suited to stand-alone installation and as part of a complete engine management and data acquisition solution.
FREE TECH SUPPORT WITH PURCHASE. FREE SHIPPING.
- 6 x Injector outputs—high or low ohm.
- 6 x Ignition outputs.
- 8 x Auxiliary outputs—for functions such as camshaft control, drive by wire throttle, boost control, nitrous injection, idle speed stepper motor and many more.
- 8 x Analogue voltage inputs—fully configurable including custom calibrations.
- 6 x Analogue temperature inputs—fully configurable including custom calibrations.
- 2 x Wideband Lambda inputs—for Lambda measurement and control.
- 4 x Digital/speed inputs—for wheel speeds and function activation.
- Case size 147 x 105 x 40 mm.
- Weight 500 gram.
- 1 x 34 pin and 1 x 26 pin waterproof connector with gold plated contacts.