MOTEC M800 MARINE ECU Product Description:
The M800 Marine is fully polyurethane-potted with an IP67 rated design, it is reliably waterproof and weighs just over 900 grams. It is specifically suited to applications in harsh environments with water, dirt or vibration, for example in PWCs (Personal Water Craft), boats and off road vehicles.
MoTeC’s benchmark M800 Marine is a versatile, race-bred ECU that is suitable for almost any application including modern engines with up to 12 cylinders. It also suits rotary engines with twin, triple or quad rotors. It offers maximum sophistication to control the latest automotive advances, such as continuously variable camshaft timing and drive by wire throttle, while maintaining the flexibility to suit a range of users.
This highly advanced ECU is ideal for professional motorsport and integrates seamlessly into a complete engine management and data acquisition solution.
FREE TECH SUPPORT WITH PURCHASE. FREE SHIPPING.
- 8 x Injector outputs—high or low ohm ‡.
- 6 x Ignition outputs ‡.
- 8 x Auxiliary outputs—for functions such as camshaft control, drive by wire throttle, boost control, nitrous injection, idle speed stepper motor and many more.
‡ Optional injector / ignition configurations:
(requires 10/12 Cylinder Sequential upgrade)
- 10 high ohm injector outputs and 4 ignition outputs.
- 12 high ohm injector outputs and 2 ignition outputs.
- 8 x Analogue voltage inputs—fully configurable including custom calibrations.
- 6 x Analogue temperature inputs—fully configurable including custom calibrations.
- 2 x Wideband Lambda inputs—for Lambda measurement and control.
- 4 x Digital/speed inputs—for wheel speeds and function activation.
- Case size 147 x 105 x 40 mm.
- Weight 500 gram.
- 1 x 34 pin and 1 x 26 pin waterproof connector with gold plated contacts.