MOTEC M84 ECU Product Description:
The M84 is a versatile, race-bred ECU that is suitable for a broad range of high performance applications, including engines with up to 8 cylinders. It also suits rotary engines with twin, triple or quad rotors. This new, entry level ECU is based on the advanced technology in MoTeC's benchmark M800, with a package of features to suit more moderate system requirements. It includes on-board Wideband Lambda plus 1MB of data logging memory as standard.
Now with Nitrous Injection and 100 Hz max logging rate.
Install it as a stand-alone ECU or as part of a complete motorsport-ready engine management and data acquisition solution.
FREE TECH SUPPORT WITH PURCHASE. FREE SHIPPING.
- 8 x Injector outputs - high or low ohm.
- 6 x Ignition outputs.
- 8 x Auxiliary outputs - for functions such as boost control, idle speed stepper motor and many more.
- Throttle Position.
- Manifold Pressure.
- Mass Air Flow.
- Fuel Pressure.
- Oil Pressure.
- Exhaust Temperature.
- Gear Position.
- User 1.
- Air Temperature.
- Coolant Temperature.
- User 2.
- 3 x Switched Analogue Temperature.
- 2 x Lambda Inputs (supports Wideband and Narrowband sensors).
- 4 x Digital Inputs (wheel speed or switch).
- Case size 147 x 105 x 40 mm.
- Weight 500 grams.
- 1 x 34 pin and 1 x 26 pin waterproof connector with gold plated contacts.