TORQUE RUSH X-LINK INTERFACE MODULE 8 PIN TO 6 PIN DBW ADAPTER FOR 12570790 LS2 Product Description:
This adapter allows the use of a LS2, LS7 6 pin electronic throttle body to be used on an older on a GM or GM Holden vehicle originally equipped with a 78mm 8 pin throttle body. Please make sure your throttle body has a SILVER blade.
Applications: 2003 - 2006 and 2007 Classic Full -Size GM trucks, 2004 SSR, 2004-2005 Holden VZ LS1 vehicles.
X-Link works with either truck 87mm(e.g. Trailblazer SS or 08+ truck) or car style(e.g.Corvette) 90mm throttle bodies. (SILVER BLADE ONLY)
- Robust, all automotive class construction.
- Maintains the independence of the two throttle position sensor signals.
- Simple plug n play installation.
- Works with your original throttle actuator control (TAC) module and pedal assembly.
- Allows full throttle blade range to 100% wide open throttle.
- Get the full potential out of draw-through superchargers like the Magna Charger Radix or` TVS and the Kenne Bell and Whipple twin screws.
- Allows use of 90mm electronic throttle on L76, L92, TBSS and FAST intake / induction swaps.
- Simplifies L76, L92 and LS3 engine swaps into these vehicles.
- Less restriction and improved airflow for turbocharged or high output naturally aspirated applications.
- Smooth, crisp, more responsive throttle operation.