LS3/L99/L76/LS7 Height Fuel Injector Clinic Fuel Injectors. Saturated / High Impedance Injectors. Includes pigtails #PGTDEN8.
- These injectors utilize the latest technology and provide great linearity and short pulse width repeatability.
- Plug and Play GM ECU Data.
- Fuel Injector Clinic injector sets are precisely flow matched to within 1%. Each injector within each set is individually numbered and results for each injector are listed on a detailed flow sheet included with the set.
- Fuel Injector Clinic injectors are flow tested and rated at 43.5psi (3Bar) at 90 degrees F fuel temperature using CF-16B calibration fluid.
- Superior short pulse width control and tight manufacturing tolerances make these injectors easy to tune and provide great drivability.
- Fuel Injector Clinic injectors are set up and include all o-rings needed to fit the factory application for the listed vehicle.
- Every injector is covered against failure caused by defects in original manufacture by Fuel Injector Clinic's lifetime warranty.
This set of injectors may require you to change the injector plug on the wiring harness or utilize an adapter harness on your vehicle depending on your original injector plug style. This can be done by soldering in the pigtails (included with purchase) to replace the plugs currently on your harness, or you can choose to purchase plug-n-play adapters which will convert from the type of plugs on these injectors to the plugs on your harness without any need for cutting or soldering.
FIC does not recommend using MTBE oxygenated fuels with 2150cc injectors.
GM LS3/LS99/LS76/LS7 style.
FIC-IS303-2150H HP Rating:
- Cylinder Quantity 8.
- Impedance High-Z.
- WHP on Gas at 43.5psi 90%DC Turbo 2088.57.
- WHP on Gas at 58psi 90%DC Turbo 2412.30.
- WHP on E85 at 43.5psi 90%DC Turbo 1606.59.
- WHP on E85 at 58psi 90%DC Turbo 1855.62.
- WHP on Gas at 43.5psi 90%DC NA 2506.29.
- WHP on Gas at 58psi 90%DC NA 2894.76.
- WHP on E85 at 43.5psi 90%DC NA 1927.91.
- Fuel Pressure (psi) 58.
Fuel Injector Clinic (“FIC”) warrants its injector under this lifetime limited warranty policy(“Warranty”). This Warranty applies to the original purchaser of FIC injector sets, purchased from an authorized dealer, with original sales receipt. This Warranty is non-transferrable.
Pursuant to the terms of this Warranty, after submission of a valid claim by a purchaser, if FIC determines that aninjector is not manufactured to FIC’s specifications, FIC will, at its discretion, replace the faulty injector with either a new or refurbished product that has been confirmed to meet FIC’s specifications. This Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. This Warranty does not cover outside factors like dirt or corrosion building up inside the injectors, which can usually be corrected with a normal cleaning service.
To submit a Warranty claim, please use the Contact form on our website with a clear description of your issue and someone will contact you for more information.
Fuel Injector Clinic strongly recommends that all FIC products are installed by a trained professional. All aftermarket injectors require tuning immediately after installation to offer safe and beneficial results. This Warranty does not apply and Fuel Injector Clinic fully disclaims any responsibility or liability for any damages, including damages to FIC products, damages to vehicle, or injury to persons, related to the improper installation, use, or operation of FIC products.
No claim by the purchaser of any kind, including claims for indemnification, shall be greater in the amount than the purchase price of the Fuel Injector Clinic product in respect to which damages are claimed.