Holley analog-style standalone tachometers with internal LED shift lights gives you a simple yet modern way to measure engine RPM's. They are available in both 8,000 RPM and 10,000 RPM versions and their slim style mounting requires very little dash space depth for mounting. These tachometers are practically universal since they work with most gasoline engines and programmable from 0.5 - 6 Pulses Per Revolution (PPR).
All of Holley tachometers feature dimmable LED backlighting to ensure you can always see the right RPM no matter the environment. Each tachometer is tested to insure top quality accurate readings. Holley tachometers are designed for a 3-3/8" or 4-1/2" opening and available with black face with white lettering or white face with black lettering.
- LED dimmable backlit design with red pointers makes them easy to read day or night.
- Features programmable internal LED shift lights.
- Works with both distributor and distributor-less ignitions without requiring any special tach adapters.
- Practically universal, works with most gasoline engines and programmable from 0.5 - 6 PPR. (Pulses Per Revolution)
- Available in 0-8,000 RPM or 0-10,000 RPM range versions.
- Slim-style mounting requires very little dash space for installation.
- 240° sweep pointer from 8 to 4 o’clock makes the tachometer easy to read at a glance.
- Internal microprocessor ensures accurate pointer movement in street and racing conditions.
- Spin lock ring threads to back of gauge case for simple and secure gauge mounting.
- CNC machined billet aluminum bezels with anodized finish – Bezels are threaded for easy replacement with multiple bezel options available.
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
All Holley Performance Products Limited Warranties are extended to the original consumer only. This Limited Warranty is not assignable or otherwise transferable. There are no warranties that extend beyond those stated herein. Holley Performance Products offers no other warranties expressed or implied beyond this Limited Warranty.
In the event of an alleged defect in material or workmanship, Holley Performance Products’ responsibility is strictly limited to repair or replace the defective product. Holley has no other obligation expressed or implied. Final warranty determination will be in the sole discretion of Holley Performance Products. Holley shall not be responsible for; (a) actual or alleged labor, transportation, or other incidental charges; or (b) actual or alleged consequential or other damages incurred by use of any product of Holley Performance Products.
To initiate the warranty process, the consumer must return the alleged defective product to the place of purchase with a dated receipt and completed applicable warranty claim tag. Warranty claims will be rejected if the date of purchase cannot be established by the consumer. Do not send products directly to Holley Performance Products. Holley Performance Products assumes no responsibility for products sent directly to Holley Performance Products.
This Limited Warranty sets forth specific legal rights. The consumer may have other rights as a result of variations in state laws or provincial laws. This Limited Warranty supersedes all prior warranty statements.