The Precision Turbo Gen 2 PT6266 CEA Street and Race Turbocharger is a premium turbocharger with no shortage of cutting edge technology. The compressor wheel is milled out of 2618 forged aluminum and features Precision Turbo's exclusive Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA) technology. The air cooled center section utilizes dual ceramic ball bearings for added thrust load capacity and longevity. It also features a billet aluminum back plate for added weight reduction and just plain good looks.
The Gen 2 PT6266 is the most recent addition to the Precision Turbo lineup. It features the patented dual ceramic ball bearings and the latest and greatest in compressor and turbine wheel technology with a unique combination of generation 2 CEA aerodynamics on both hot and cold sides. It has capability to produce 800 hp in extreme applications, yet a pair of them will make a 1000 hp on most small blocks and still have fairly good throttle response.
- Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging.
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance.
- 62mm inducer compressor wheel.
Compressor cover options:
- "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet.
- Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 66mm, 76 trim turbine wheel.
- Comes standard with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA).
Turbine housing options:
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge
- T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
- V-Band inlet .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
- Stainless steel .82 A/R V-band inlet/outlet
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
For questions about options, applications and ordering please call 909.291.7550 ext.2004