Higher boost levels and horsepower gains of up to 50% are possible with an Intercooled Tuner Kit and custom tuning, and even higher with modified motors. For hyper-custom racing builds, F-Series supercharger models up to the 10.5 volute (F-1X and F-2) can be installed without the need for additional brackets. Starting from GM engine CAD models, ProCharger created a one-piece billet design utilizing existing, robust mounting points on the LT-1 motor for maximum holding force. This system will firmly hold head units ranging in size from a P-1SC-1 up to an F-2 head unit.
No relocation of any OEM parts is needed--no fluid systems are opened up, and the ABS module and lines stay in the factory location. This not only speeds up the install, but it also ensures that all factory braking, cooling, and oiling systems on the car work just as GM intended. GM spent a great deal of time on the airflow design of this new C7, from the front fascia to the inlets for the coolers on the rear fenders. With this in mind, ProCharger decided that an intercooler specifically designed for the C7s horsepower and cooling needs was in order.
Starting with a fresh core design, the cross flow section of the intercooler core was increased in size to eliminate pressure drop as much as possible, while retaining cooling capacity. Understanding that flexibility in the intercooler mounting would be welcomed by Corvette performance enthusiasts, ProCharger is offering intercooler systems with either Vertical and Horizontal mounting, both with an astounding 972 cubic inches of core volume.
- Complete Supercharging System for CHEVROLET CORVETTE STINGRAY with LT1 Engine.
- System can up the hp from 455 stock to 637+.
- System produces 40%+ of boost.
- System is Air-to-Air Intercooled.
- Great power adder with 12 month warranty and optional 36 month warranty.
- 50 state legal per D-365-17.
- Ships in 3 to 5 days.
- Ships in extra large box delivered via FedEx Ground or Home.
Year Make Model Submodel/Engine:
- 2019 Chevrolet Corvette STINGRAY/LT1.
- 2018 Chevrolet Corvette STINGRAY/LT1.
- 2017 Chevrolet Corvette STINGRAY/LT1.
- 2016 Chevrolet Corvette STINGRAY/LT1.
- 2015 Chevrolet Corvette STINGRAY/LT1.
- 2014 Chevrolet Corvette STINGRAY/LT1.
PROCHARGER COMPLETE SYSTEMS:
- ProCharger systems are sold 100% complete, unless noted otherwise.
- High Output (HO) Intercooled (IC) Systems are designed for operation on vehicles with stock engines and stock exhaust.
- Stage II Intercooled (IC) Systems are designed to accommodate higher power levels, but tuning is provided for stock vehicles only.
- Tuning is available for Systems only, and only for vehicles with stock engines and stock exhaust, as well as most “cat-back” exhaust systems.
- Complete systems with tuning require a minimum of US 91 octane gas.
- All engine and exhaust modifications must be noted at time of order. ProCharger is not responsible for boost levels or quality of tune for modified applications.
- Vehicles built for export and other non-US spec vehicles may require custom tuning/calibrations.
- ProCharger systems for stock vehicles are emissions legal in all 50 states where noted in the CARB EO column in the product specs. For compliance information, visit www.arb.ca.gov.
- Due to variability among OEM computers and the prevalence of custom modifications, dyno tuning may be required; stock vehicles with cat-back exhaust systems may also require custom tuning.
PROCHARGER TUNER KITS:
- ProCharger Tuner Kits exclude fuel components and computer programming, but are otherwise identical to complete systems.
- High Output (HO) Intercooled (IC) Tuner Kits are designed for stock and modified vehicles.
- Race Kits and components are intended for off-rad/racing use only and may require modifications, trimming, and/or additional components.
- Tuner Kits are intended to be dyno-tuned by professional tuners/installers with custom programming.