ProCharger was the very first supercharger manufacturer to offer intercooled kits for C7, C6, C5 and C4 Corvettes, so it’s no surprise that we are at the forefront of development on a supercharger kit for the 2020 C8!
Thanks to the engineers at ProCharger, you can now add 180+ more horsepower to an otherwise stock C8 Corvette (including stock exhaust). That's right, the car that is already making waves with the performance numbers coming from its LT2 now can get a major boost in performance.
2020-2021 Corvette C8 LT2 HO Intercooled Supercharger Systems.
*Contact CBM before ordering.
- Boost set to 6.5psi.
- Produces the coolest charge air temps and largest power gains.
- Bolt-on installation (No engine removal, no cutting or trimming).
- Easiest installation, only requiring common hand tools.
- Air-to-water intercooler system.
- CNC Billet intake manifold.
- Robust CNC billet bracket system.
- Self-contained head unit.
- Does not fit convertible.
- Dyno tuning is required.
- Clutch upgrade may be required.
Year Make Model Submodel/Engine:
- 2020 Chevrolet Corvette C8 LS2.
- 2021 Chevrolet Corvette C8 LS2.