ProCharger was the very first supercharger manufacturer to offer intercooled kits for C7, C6, C5 and C4 Corvettes, so it’s no surprise that we are at the forefront of development on a supercharger kit for the 2022 C8!
Thanks to the engineers at ProCharger, you can now add 180+ more horsepower to an otherwise stock C8 Corvette (including stock exhaust). That's right, the car that is already making waves with the performance numbers coming from its LT2 now can get a major boost in performance.
2022-2021 Corvette C8 LT2 HO Intercooled Supercharger Systems.
*Contact CBM before ordering.
- Boost set to 6.5psi.
- Produces the coolest charge air temps and largest power gains.
- Bolt-on installation (No engine removal, no cutting or trimming).
- Easiest installation, only requiring common hand tools.
- Air-to-water intercooler system.
- CNC Billet intake manifold.
- Robust CNC billet bracket system.
- Self-contained head unit.
- Does not fit convertible.
- Dyno tuning is required.
- Clutch upgrade may be required.
Year Make Model Submodel/Engine:
- 2022 Chevrolet Corvette C8 LS2.
- 2021 Chevrolet Corvette C8 LS2.
- 2020 Chevrolet Corvette C8 LS2.
PROCHARGER COMPLETE SYSTEMS:
- ProCharger systems are sold 100% complete, unless noted otherwise.
- High Output (HO) Intercooled (IC) Systems are designed for operation on vehicles with stock engines and stock exhaust.
- Stage II Intercooled (IC) Systems are designed to accommodate higher power levels, but tuning is provided for stock vehicles only.
- Tuning is available for Systems only, and only for vehicles with stock engines and stock exhaust, as well as most “cat-back” exhaust systems.
- Complete systems with tuning require a minimum of US 91 octane gas.
- All engine and exhaust modifications must be noted at time of order. ProCharger is not responsible for boost levels or quality of tune for modified applications.
- Vehicles built for export and other non-US spec vehicles may require custom tuning/calibrations.
- ProCharger systems for stock vehicles are emissions legal in all 50 states where noted in the CARB EO column in the product specs. For compliance information, visit www.arb.ca.gov.
- Due to variability among OEM computers and the prevalence of custom modifications, dyno tuning may be required; stock vehicles with cat-back exhaust systems may also require custom tuning.
PROCHARGER TUNER KITS:
- ProCharger Tuner Kits exclude fuel components and computer programming, but are otherwise identical to complete systems.
- High Output (HO) Intercooled (IC) Tuner Kits are designed for stock and modified vehicles.
- Race Kits and components are intended for off-rad/racing use only and may require modifications, trimming, and/or additional components.
- Tuner Kits are intended to be dyno-tuned by professional tuners/installers with custom programming.
PROCHARGER C.A.R.B. INFORMATION:
THIS PRODUCT MAY BE USED SOLELY ON VEHICLES USED IN SANCTIONED COMPETITION WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED UPON A PUBLIC ROAD OR HIGHWAY, UNLESS PERMITTED BY SPECIFIC REGULATORY EXEMPTION (VISIT THE “EMISSIONS” PAGE FOR STATE BY STATE DETAILS.
LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INSTALLER AND/OR USER OF THIS PRODUCT TO ENSURE THAT IT IS USED IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
THIS POLICY ONLY APPLIES TO INSTALLERS AND/OR USERS WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES, HOWEVER CUSTOMERS WHO RESIDE IN OTHER COUNTRIES SHOULD ACT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.