Without a doubt, ProCharger has become the proven leader in LT1 forced induction. Since the release of the C7 Corvette a few years ago and new GM LT1 trucks and SUV's shortly thereafter, adding supercharged boost to the new direct injected LT1 engine has gone mainstream. Thanks to highly efficient ProCharger head units and air-to-air intercoolers, creating supercharged monsters ranging from 600HP to 1,200HP has become the new "normal" and the next generation of Chevrolet Camaro SS is no exception!
With only 7 psi on pump gas your 2022-2016 Camaro SS can enjoy a gain of 160+ HP, thanks to the HO Intercooled System with P-1SC-1 head unit. The addition of the Stage II intercooler upgrade will yield 170+ horsepower at the same boost level!
ProCharger designed the 2022-2016 Camaro SSHO Intercooled System to be equally compatible with both stock or modified vehicles out of the gate, with a robust billet bracket design that utilizes strategic mounting points on the LT1 motor for maximum bracket strength and integrity. This system will firmly hold ProCharger head units ranging in size from the entry-levelP-1SC-1 all the way up to an F-1A-94. No removal of any OEM parts is needed with this bracket installation, which not only speeds up the install, but it also ensures that all factory braking, cooling, and oiling systems on the car work just as GM intended.
- Complete Supercharging System for CHEVROLET CAMARO SS with LT1 Engine.
- System can up the hp from 455 stock to 605+.
- System produces 150+ HP with boost.
- System is Air-to-Air Intercooled.
- Great power adder with 12 month warranty and optional 36 month warranty.
- Ships in 3 to 5 days.
- Ships in extra large box delivered via FedEx Ground or Home.
Year Make Model Submodel/Engine:
- 2022 Chevrolet Camaro SS/LT1
- 2021 Chevrolet Camaro SS/LT1
- 2020 Chevrolet Camaro SS/LT1
- 2019 Chevrolet Camaro SS/LT1
- 2018 Chevrolet Camaro SS/LT1
- 2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS/LT1
- 2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS/LT1
CBM Motorsports is an authorized Procharger installer and offers LS based Procharger installations in shop.
Please call 909.291.7550 for more information and quotes.
PROCHARGER COMPLETE SYSTEMS:
- ProCharger systems are sold 100% complete, unless noted otherwise.
- High Output (HO) Intercooled (IC) Systems are designed for operation on vehicles with stock engines and stock exhaust.
- Stage II Intercooled (IC) Systems are designed to accommodate higher power levels, but tuning is provided for stock vehicles only.
- Tuning is available for Systems only, and only for vehicles with stock engines and stock exhaust, as well as most “cat-back” exhaust systems.
- Complete systems with tuning require a minimum of US 91 octane gas.
- All engine and exhaust modifications must be noted at time of order. ProCharger is not responsible for boost levels or quality of tune for modified applications.
- Vehicles built for export and other non-US spec vehicles may require custom tuning/calibrations.
- ProCharger systems for stock vehicles are emissions legal in all 50 states where noted in the CARB EO column in the product specs. For compliance information, visit www.arb.ca.gov.
- Due to variability among OEM computers and the prevalence of custom modifications, dyno tuning may be required; stock vehicles with cat-back exhaust systems may also require custom tuning.
PROCHARGER TUNER KITS:
- ProCharger Tuner Kits exclude fuel components and computer programming, but are otherwise identical to complete systems.
- High Output (HO) Intercooled (IC) Tuner Kits are designed for stock and modified vehicles.
- Race Kits and components are intended for off-rad/racing use only and may require modifications, trimming, and/or additional components.
- Tuner Kits are intended to be dyno-tuned by professional tuners/installers with custom programming.
PROCHARGER C.A.R.B. INFORMATION:
THIS PRODUCT MAY BE USED SOLELY ON VEHICLES USED IN SANCTIONED COMPETITION WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED UPON A PUBLIC ROAD OR HIGHWAY, UNLESS PERMITTED BY SPECIFIC REGULATORY EXEMPTION (VISIT THE “EMISSIONS” PAGE FOR STATE BY STATE DETAILS.
LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INSTALLER AND/OR USER OF THIS PRODUCT TO ENSURE THAT IT IS USED IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
THIS POLICY ONLY APPLIES TO INSTALLERS AND/OR USERS WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES, HOWEVER CUSTOMERS WHO RESIDE IN OTHER COUNTRIES SHOULD ACT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.