ProCharger was the first supercharger manufacturer to design and release an air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the C7 Corvette Stingray, but they didn’t stop there. ProCharger now has a robust centrifugal supercharger kit offering for Chevrolet’s ultimate supercar the 2019-2015 C7 Z06 Corvette.
By replacing the Z06’s LT4 factory roots-style supercharger with a direct-replacement sheet metal intake manifold and centrifugal supercharger head unit, all while still fitting comfortably under the factory hood on both the LT1 and LT4 Corvette engines, a ProCharger dramatically increases the horsepower and torque output.
GM laid the foundation for big power with the C7 Z06 LT4 engine's forged internals, relatively low compression, and factory-supercharger system, and now with the addition of a ProCharger supercharger you can bolt-on an extra 115+ HP over stock with an intercooled D-1SC head unit at the 10 psi factory boost level and pump gas, with no permanent modifications to the vehicle. At 13 psi, while still running pump gas and factory timing, 825 HP is at your fingertips.
Pro Race Kit Features:
- 1500+ Horsepower capable.
- System is Air-to-Water Intercooled.
- Choose a F-1D, F-1, or F-1A supercharger.
- Supercharger upgrades available.
- Ships in 3 to 5 days.
- Ships in extra large box delivered via FedEx Ground or Home.
Year Make Model Submodel/Engine:
- 2019 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Z06/LT4.
- 2018 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Z06/LT4.
- 2017 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Z06/LT4.
- 2016 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Z06/LT4.
- 2015 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Z06/LT4.
PROCHARGER COMPLETE SYSTEMS:
- ProCharger systems are sold 100% complete, unless noted otherwise.
- High Output (HO) Intercooled (IC) Systems are designed for operation on vehicles with stock engines and stock exhaust.
- Stage II Intercooled (IC) Systems are designed to accommodate higher power levels, but tuning is provided for stock vehicles only.
- Tuning is available for Systems only, and only for vehicles with stock engines and stock exhaust, as well as most “cat-back” exhaust systems.
- Complete systems with tuning require a minimum of US 91 octane gas.
- All engine and exhaust modifications must be noted at time of order. ProCharger is not responsible for boost levels or quality of tune for modified applications.
- Vehicles built for export and other non-US spec vehicles may require custom tuning/calibrations.
- ProCharger systems for stock vehicles are emissions legal in all 50 states where noted in the CARB EO column in the product specs. For compliance information, visit www.arb.ca.gov.
- Due to variability among OEM computers and the prevalence of custom modifications, dyno tuning may be required; stock vehicles with cat-back exhaust systems may also require custom tuning.
PROCHARGER TUNER KITS:
- ProCharger Tuner Kits exclude fuel components and computer programming, but are otherwise identical to complete systems.
- High Output (HO) Intercooled (IC) Tuner Kits are designed for stock and modified vehicles.
- Race Kits and components are intended for off-rad/racing use only and may require modifications, trimming, and/or additional components.
- Tuner Kits are intended to be dyno-tuned by professional tuners/installers with custom programming.
PROCHARGER C.A.R.B. INFORMATION:
THIS PRODUCT MAY BE USED SOLELY ON VEHICLES USED IN SANCTIONED COMPETITION WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED UPON A PUBLIC ROAD OR HIGHWAY, UNLESS PERMITTED BY SPECIFIC REGULATORY EXEMPTION (VISIT THE “EMISSIONS” PAGE FOR STATE BY STATE DETAILS.
LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INSTALLER AND/OR USER OF THIS PRODUCT TO ENSURE THAT IT IS USED IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
THIS POLICY ONLY APPLIES TO INSTALLERS AND/OR USERS WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES, HOWEVER CUSTOMERS WHO RESIDE IN OTHER COUNTRIES SHOULD ACT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.