Owners of otherwise stock 2015-10 Camaros will enjoy industry leading power, thanks to the high-flowing, durable and extremely efficient ProCharger P-1SC-1 supercharger and large air-to-air intercooler. ProCharger’s design also features easy installation, an 8-rib dedicated drive, and all the components needed for a 100% complete, OEM-quality installation. ProCharged Camaro owners can expect horsepower gains of 180 to 215+ HP with 7-7.5 psi of intercooled boost on otherwise stock engines running on high-quality 91 octane pump gas. ProCharger was the first to offer a supercharger system for power-hungry 2010 Camaro owners, was the first to add 200+ HP to otherwise stock LS3 Camaros, and was also the first to power a 2010 Camaro SS into the 9’s.
With ProCharger’s patented, proven and industry-leading technology, ProCharger produces the least heat and most power per pound of boost. Owners can add 200+ horsepower on otherwise stock LS3 Camaros and 180+ horsepower to an otherwise stock L99, dependent upon altitude and other factors. Higher boost and power levels are available with custom tuning, and for modified LS-based engines. Choose the P-1X ProCharger upgrade option for an additional 10-15+ horsepower.
The ProCharger design also features the highest flowing air inlet system by providing the most efficient air path into the supercharger, adding to the overall efficiency and power output of the complete system or tuner kit.
Both the HO Intercooled and Stage II Intercooled systems for 2010-15 Camaros utilize the P-1SC-1 ProCharger, a dedicated 8-rib supercharger drive system, a highly-effective, air-to-air intercooler, OEM-quality mounting brackets, eight larger fuel injectors, a handheld programmer and all necessary supercharger and intercooler tubes for installation onto Camaros with no major modifications to your car or engine. Stage II systems supply a larger intercooler and air filter, as well as a fuel pump booster. Systems are 100% complete and require no additional hardware. Bolt on 50-55% more power with Stage II systems producing 7.5 psi and HO systems running 7 psi.
- Complete Supercharging System for CHEVROLET CAMARO SS with LS3, L99 Engine.
- System can up the hp from 426 stock to 641+.
- System produces 215+ HP with 7.5 PSI boost.
- System is Air-to-Air Intercooled.
- Programmer supplied.
- Fuel pump booster.
- CARB E.O. D-365-13.
- Great power adder with 12 month warranty and optional 36 month warranty.
- Ships in 3 to 5 days.
- Ships in extra large box delivered via FedEx Ground or Home.
Year Make Model Submodel/Engine:
- 2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS/LS3, L99.
- 2014 Chevrolet Camaro SS/LS3, L99.
- 2013 Chevrolet Camaro SS/LS3, L99.
- 2012 Chevrolet Camaro SS/LS3, L99.
- 2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS/LS3, L99.
- 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS/LS3, L99.
PROCHARGER COMPLETE SYSTEMS:
- ProCharger systems are sold 100% complete, unless noted otherwise.
- High Output (HO) Intercooled (IC) Systems are designed for operation on vehicles with stock engines and stock exhaust.
- Stage II Intercooled (IC) Systems are designed to accommodate higher power levels, but tuning is provided for stock vehicles only.
- Tuning is available for Systems only, and only for vehicles with stock engines and stock exhaust, as well as most “cat-back” exhaust systems.
- Complete systems with tuning require a minimum of US 91 octane gas.
- All engine and exhaust modifications must be noted at time of order. ProCharger is not responsible for boost levels or quality of tune for modified applications.
- Vehicles built for export and other non-US spec vehicles may require custom tuning/calibrations.
- ProCharger systems for stock vehicles are emissions legal in all 50 states where noted in the CARB EO column in the product specs. For compliance information, visit www.arb.ca.gov.
- Due to variability among OEM computers and the prevalence of custom modifications, dyno tuning may be required; stock vehicles with cat-back exhaust systems may also require custom tuning.
PROCHARGER TUNER KITS:
- ProCharger Tuner Kits exclude fuel components and computer programming, but are otherwise identical to complete systems.
- High Output (HO) Intercooled (IC) Tuner Kits are designed for stock and modified vehicles.
- Race Kits and components are intended for off-rad/racing use only and may require modifications, trimming, and/or additional components.
- Tuner Kits are intended to be dyno-tuned by professional tuners/installers with custom programming.