While all ProCharger Corvette supercharger systems are available as 100% stock vehicles, they recognize the fact that some Corvette owners are looking to add the awesome power and reliability of a ProCharger to their modified or built engine combinations. ProChargers Tuner Kit is the solution, with higher boost and power levels available for modified engines.
ProCharger Tuner Kits exclude fuel components and computer tuning solutions, but otherwise, are identical to complete systems. These kits are intended to be tuned by specializing in tuning supercharged engines. Tuner Kits are also used on stock engines when installer will be supplying the fuel system and custom tuning.
With millions of boost-enhanced miles under their tires, ProCharged Corvette owners enjoy the best of all worlds: everyday reliability and drivability combined with incredible power that is just a toe-tip away. Owning and driving a Procharged Corvette is an exercise in simplicity. With the patented and proven, self-contained ProCharger supercharger design and simple but effective air-to-air intercooling, there is no need for special fuels, additional modifications or extended cool-down times. In fact, ProCharger systems have been painstakingly designed to be installs on completely stock Corvettes no additional modifications required.
The front facia design on the C6 Corvette allows for the use of a single, center-mounted, air-to-air intercooler system. When coupled with the high-flowing, durable and extremely efficient ProCharger, this air-to-air intercooler substantially improves overall performance and engine reliability. With a P-1SC-1 self-contained head unit and highly-efficient air-to-air intercooler system, the LS3 Corvette kits continue the legacy of ProCharger's industry leading LS1, LS2, LS6 and LS7 supercharger systems.
Because of the ProCharger mounting location, there is no need to purchase, prep and paint an aftermarket hood as there is with some other Corvette supercharger systems. In fact, once the ProCharger system has been installed, the car still appears stock. There's also no need to tap into your engines oil system for supercharger or turbocharger lubrication, nor do you have to replace your factory exhaust system or headers.
- Complete Supercharging System for CHEVROLET CORVETTE with LS3 Engine.
- System can up the hp from 430 stock to 624+.
- System produces 45-50%+ more HP with boost.
- System is Air-to-Air Intercooled.
- Great power adder with 12 month warranty and optional 36 month warranty.
- Ships in 3 to 5 days.
- Ships in extra large box delivered via FedEx Ground or Home.
Year Make Model Submodel/Engine:
- 2013 Chevrolet Corvette All/LS3.
- 2012 Chevrolet Corvette All/LS3.
- 2011 Chevrolet Corvette All/LS3.
- 2010 Chevrolet Corvette All/LS3.
- 2009 Chevrolet Corvette All/LS3.
- 2008 Chevrolet Corvette All/LS3.
PROCHARGER COMPLETE SYSTEMS:
- ProCharger systems are sold 100% complete, unless noted otherwise.
- High Output (HO) Intercooled (IC) Systems are designed for operation on vehicles with stock engines and stock exhaust.
- Stage II Intercooled (IC) Systems are designed to accommodate higher power levels, but tuning is provided for stock vehicles only.
- Tuning is available for Systems only, and only for vehicles with stock engines and stock exhaust, as well as most “cat-back” exhaust systems.
- Complete systems with tuning require a minimum of US 91 octane gas.
- All engine and exhaust modifications must be noted at time of order. ProCharger is not responsible for boost levels or quality of tune for modified applications.
- Vehicles built for export and other non-US spec vehicles may require custom tuning/calibrations.
- ProCharger systems for stock vehicles are emissions legal in all 50 states where noted in the CARB EO column in the product specs. For compliance information, visit www.arb.ca.gov.
- Due to variability among OEM computers and the prevalence of custom modifications, dyno tuning may be required; stock vehicles with cat-back exhaust systems may also require custom tuning.
PROCHARGER TUNER KITS:
- ProCharger Tuner Kits exclude fuel components and computer programming, but are otherwise identical to complete systems.
- High Output (HO) Intercooled (IC) Tuner Kits are designed for stock and modified vehicles.
- Race Kits and components are intended for off-rad/racing use only and may require modifications, trimming, and/or additional components.
- Tuner Kits are intended to be dyno-tuned by professional tuners/installers with custom programming.
PROCHARGER C.A.R.B. INFORMATION:
THIS PRODUCT MAY BE USED SOLELY ON VEHICLES USED IN SANCTIONED COMPETITION WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED UPON A PUBLIC ROAD OR HIGHWAY, UNLESS PERMITTED BY SPECIFIC REGULATORY EXEMPTION (VISIT THE “EMISSIONS” PAGE FOR STATE BY STATE DETAILS.
LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INSTALLER AND/OR USER OF THIS PRODUCT TO ENSURE THAT IT IS USED IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
THIS POLICY ONLY APPLIES TO INSTALLERS AND/OR USERS WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES, HOWEVER CUSTOMERS WHO RESIDE IN OTHER COUNTRIES SHOULD ACT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.