When GM teamed up with Corvette Racing to build the new 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28, they had their eyes set on building something that would dominate road course lap times. By combining a race-proven LS7 7.0L power plant with the most advanced suspension and brake system ever bolted onto a Camaro body, this new Camaro Z/28 might just be the ultimate street car.
The ProCharger Stage 2 Intercooled Supercharger System for the 2015-14Camaro Z/28 starts features the super-efficient P-1SC-1 head unit with self-contained oiling, driven by an 8 rib dedicated belt drive system. This combination creates 6.5 psi of boost pressure to the highly effective air-to-air intercooler, designed to work with all factory parts and pieces without trimming or cutting. That produces 120+ more horsepower over the stock LS7, making those track days more fun than ever!
With no permanent modifications needed to your 2015-14Camaro Z/28, this supercharger system is completely reversible back to stock. Stage II Intercooled Systems include injectors and a handheld programmer, and customers can expect power levels in the range of 625+ HP with only 6.5 psi of boost, on pump gas and conservative tuning.
- Complete Supercharging System for CHEVROLET CAMARO Z/28 with LS7 Engine.
- System can up the hp from 505 stock to 625+.
- System produces 120+ HP with boost.
- System is Air-to-Air Intercooled.
- Great power adder with 12 month warranty and optional 36 month warranty.
- Ships in 3 to 5 days.
- Ships in extra large box delivered via FedEx Ground or Home.
Year Make Model Submodel/Engine:
- 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28/LS7.
- 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28/LS7.
PROCHARGER COMPLETE SYSTEMS:
- ProCharger systems are sold 100% complete, unless noted otherwise.
- High Output (HO) Intercooled (IC) Systems are designed for operation on vehicles with stock engines and stock exhaust.
- Stage II Intercooled (IC) Systems are designed to accommodate higher power levels, but tuning is provided for stock vehicles only.
- Tuning is available for Systems only, and only for vehicles with stock engines and stock exhaust, as well as most “cat-back” exhaust systems.
- Complete systems with tuning require a minimum of US 91 octane gas.
- All engine and exhaust modifications must be noted at time of order. ProCharger is not responsible for boost levels or quality of tune for modified applications.
- Vehicles built for export and other non-US spec vehicles may require custom tuning/calibrations.
- ProCharger systems for stock vehicles are emissions legal in all 50 states where noted in the CARB EO column in the product specs. For compliance information, visit www.arb.ca.gov.
- Due to variability among OEM computers and the prevalence of custom modifications, dyno tuning may be required; stock vehicles with cat-back exhaust systems may also require custom tuning.
PROCHARGER TUNER KITS:
- ProCharger Tuner Kits exclude fuel components and computer programming, but are otherwise identical to complete systems.
- High Output (HO) Intercooled (IC) Tuner Kits are designed for stock and modified vehicles.
- Race Kits and components are intended for off-rad/racing use only and may require modifications, trimming, and/or additional components.
- Tuner Kits are intended to be dyno-tuned by professional tuners/installers with custom programming.