This kit adapts a Chevrolet LS style (LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LS7, LS9, LSX) engine to a Volkswagen bus style transmission and comes in a stage II, III or IV version. Spline sizes available are Mendeola 2D, Mendeola S4, Albins/GM 26 or Volkswagen.
- CBM billet aluminum adapter plate. #CBM-10714-2
- Kennedy 9" 6 puck clutch disk set.
- Kennedy pressure plate.
- CBM billet steel disk floater. #CBM-11419
- CBM billet steel flywheel. # CBM-11414
- CBM stud kit. #CBM-10715-9-KIT
- CBM bolt kit. #CBM-BOLT-KIT-10714-8
- This kit is for rear wheel drive LS series engines only and will not work with an engine pulled from a front wheel drive car like a Monte Carlo SS or Impala SS.
This kit adapts a Chevrolet LS style (LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LS7, LS9, LSX) engine to a Volkswagen bus style transmission.
CBM Motorsports™ products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. CBM Motorsports™ electronic components and products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase. If the any part does not meet the limited warranty criteria an RMA number will have to be initiated to set up an exchange or refund.
The part must be returned to CBM with an RMA number assigned to it, and if it is in acceptable condition, CBM will issue credit directly to the customer. In addition, CBM Motorsports™ limited warranty specifically does not apply to products which have been modified or altered in any way, subjected to adverse conditions such as misuse, neglect, accident, improper installation or adjustment, dirt or other contaminants, water, corrosion or faulty repair, or used in racing activities or competitive applications other than those recommended by CBM Motorsports™ . This warranty does not warrant and disclaims all liability for products used in racing activities and/or applications, other than those specifically recommended by CBM Motorsports™.