MCLEOD SUPER STREET PRO CLUTCH KIT Product Description:
The Super Street Pro clutch kit is ideal for both the street and the track. McLeod recommends it for cars up to 550 hp (depending on part number) with moderate engine mods and street tires. The kit is SFI approved. Included is a high clamp load pressure plate, a dual faced organic and metallic disc for smooth engagement and awesome holding power. McLeod clutch kits are complete. They come with pilot tool, throw out bearing (where applicable) and pressure plate bolts (where applicable). If you are looking for a street friendly yet track proven clutch, the McLeod Super Street Pro is your best choice.
- Corvette LS1 '97-'04.
- Camaro/Firebird 1998-2002.
- 1997-2013 LS1/LS2/LS3/LS6/LS7
- Billet Steel Flywheel 168T.
- 12" Diaphragm Pressure Plate.
- 12" Dual Ceramic Disc 1-1/8 x 26.
- Pilot Tool.
- Make, Chevrolet Pontiac.
- Engine, 5.7L (350ci) V8.
- Horsepower Rating, 550 HP.
- Pressure Plate Style, Diaphragm.
- Flywheel, Yes.
- Spline, 1 1/8" x 26.
- Clutch Patterns, 11" & 12" B&B & Diaphragm Shouldered Bolt.
- Flywheel Material, Billet Steel.
Note: May require large bore master cylinder (sold separately) with a minimum 13/16" bore diameter for proper release.