HP TUNERS VCM SUITE MPVI3 PRO PACKAGE Product Description:
HP Tuners is the premier tuning and diagnostics solution for vehicle aftermarket performance with over 19 years of expertise. From vehicle diagnostics, data logging, scanning, and calibration, HP Tuners cover all the bases with their flagship MPVI3 device and VCM software suite the only tuning and diagnostics solutions you'll ever need for your OBDII equipped import and domestic vehicles. Built for tuning professionals and enthusiasts of any caliber.
- MVPI3 Interface - pro feature set is the new standard with MPVI3. Take advantage of Pro Feature Set (included) capabilities like standalone data logging and PROLINK+ compatibility (cable sold separately) already built into your new interface. MPVI3 redefines the limits of speed and control with faster standalone data logging and 2X the storage capacity compared to the previous generation. Log more runs (faster) and store more calibrations on your MPVI3, all with the convenience of eliminating your laptop from the equation. But don’t be fooled, MPVI3 continues the legacy of its predecessor with features like Bluetooth 5.0, an M8 motorsports-grade screw on connector, RGB LEDs, and USB-C connectivity (4MB/s).
- VCM Editor – your comprehensive vehicle control module calibration software. Get started by reading your vehicle’s different control modules’ flash memory and save it as an .HPT file. Adjust a multitude of parameters, like spark, fuel, RPM limits, fan temps and speeds, transmission shift points and pressures, exhaust valve control, speedometer settings, and so many more. Then, write all your changes back to the vehicle using your MPVI3.
- VCM Scanner – your feature-rich OBDII scanning & diagnostic software. View, chart, and log all your diagnostic data in real-time via your vehicle’s OBDII diagnostic port–command fans, open/closed loop, gear select, timing, air-fuel ratio, and so much more. Read Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), experience standalone data logging, and explore a multitude of special functions like Gear/Tire Wizard. Built-in VCM controls are also supported.
- PROLINK+ Cable - more data at your finger tips. Need to view more data with your MPVI3 from a wideband sensor, boost gauge, or other additional sensors? Get equipped with the PROLINK+ cable (sold separately), enabling users to wire in and record up to 2x analog signals (from a wideband sensor, map sensor, etc.) and 1x CAN bus signal simultaneously. Now standard with Pro Feature Set, MPVI3 is fully compatible with the PROLINK+ cable straight from the box.
*PROLINK+ is not required for MPVI3. The PROLINK+ cable must be wired in for use.
Note: HP Tuners uses a credit based licensing system. This package contains zero credits. For more info and how to purchase credits click on the Product Video tab.
Please be aware that this is a powerful programming tool. It will unlock the onboard ECU on the vehicle being tuned to the point where an inexperienced tuner may inflict engine damage accidentally. There are no built-in safeties.
MPV13 Interface Specifications
MPV13 INTERFACE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Brand: HP Tuners.
- Part Number:HPT-M02-000-00.
- Other Part Number:M02-000-00.
- Part Type: Computer Programmers.
- Mini USB Port.
- OBD II Compatible.
- Blue Tooth Compatible.
- Mini USB Cable Included.
- OBD II Cable Included.
- PC System Requirements: Windows.
- Sold as a package.
- In Store Pickup: Colton, CA, USA.
VCM Scanner Specifications
Diagnostics are a critical part of making any vehicle more efficient and powerful while also maintaining its emissions control system. With HP Tuners scanning, logging, and diagnostic software, VCM Scanner, dive deep into your vehicle’s performance data with customizable charts, graphs, gauges, tables, and more so you can diagnose issues and find hidden performance! Scan for Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs).
From exhaust and vacuum leaks to misfires, VCM Scanner can scan and read powertrain DTCs when that check engine light pops up on your dash. Scan, log, and chart all your data with customizable charts, graphs, gauges, and tables to find the root cause and officially diagnose the issue. Manage Vehicle Controls. Unlike the average scan tools at your local auto part stores, MPVI3 and the power of VCM Scanner can control functions like open and closed loop, fans, gear select, timing, and air-fuel ratio without flashing your control module.
Utilize Special Functions* Take advantage of special functions like throttle relearn and transmission cleaning (for select GM transmissions) and view/reset various engine and transmission adaptives so you can build the most accurate calibration. Use other special features like Gear/Tire Wizard, allowing you to recalibrate your speedometer after installing bigger tires or adjusting gear ratios. Experience high-speed, standalone data logging on the dyno, track, or street with VCM Scanner and MPVI3, now standard with Pro Feature Set removing your laptop from the equation.
Speed up the process even further with access to exclusive broadcast parameters (available for most supported vehicles). Have eyes on all your vehicle data in real-time and document every log in the process. Diagnostics for Emissions Compliance View emissions critical diagnostic data in VCM Scanner from your O2 sensors, PCV system, EGR system, catalytic converter, misfires, fuel imbalances (Rich/Lead Threshold), and mass air flow meter to keep your vehicle running efficiently and emission compliant.
*Disclaimer: These functions are only available for select supported vehicles.
VCM SCANNER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Powerful User Interface.
- Fastest and most feature-rich OBDII scanning tool on the market.
- Variable Logging/Playback speeds or user-controlled using the chart display.
- Export feature allows you to view/modify your file via Microsoft Excel (.CSV).
- Customizable histograms.
- Histogram user-defined filters.
- Histogram cell count filter.
- Printable histograms.
- Customizable gauge display.
- Customizable chart.
- Separate gauge and chart displays.
- Sensor-based configuration support.
- Installs with default histograms loaded.
- Installs in ready-to-scan configuration.
- Installs with additional histograms.
- User-defined PIDs with complex function support (Example).
- MPIDS (Memory PIDs / Manufacturer Specific Parameters) supported.
- View and clear DTCs in just seconds (not supported on all vehicles).
- View readiness test status (not supported on all vehicles).
- Change histogram while scanning.
- Change charts while scanning.
- Change gauges while scanning.
- Change unit value while scanning.
- Change config files while scanning.
- Copy/Paste special between VCM Scanner and VCM Editor.
- User inputted markers and comments.
- Log comment section to give commentary for future viewing.
- VCM Controls for multiple vehicle manufacturers (view vehicle support page).
- Case Learn Feature.
VCM Editor Specifications
Whether you’re an enthusiast or a professional tuner, VCM Editor is built for you. This vehicle control module editing software offers full read, edit, and write functionality with access to a multitude of complex parameters like torque strategies, spark tables, fueling, RPM limits, and more. With the fastest read and write times available and more defined parameters than the competition, VCM Editor delivers unparalleled control over your vehicle’s performance.
With VCM Editor, read most vehicle control modules’ flash memory and save it in the proprietary .HPT file structure. Once you’ve finalized your calibration, write your changes back to various control modules via your MPVI3 tool. VCM Editor’s flash utility allows not just calibration reflashing and automated recovery, but entire VCM/PCM image reflashing. This means that you’re free to make any operating system or calibration level modifications and flash those to the VCM/PCM.
This has many uses for the advanced enthusiast, serious tuner, or engine swap workshop, allowing complete control over the VCM/PCM software environment. VCM Editor also allows for increased vehicle support for tuners, along with access to extra VCM/PCM operating system code modifications. Additionally, VCM Editor allows the option to modify a VIN, a useful feature for mail order VCM/PCMs.
VCM EDITOR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Faster read time of most VCM/PCMs.
- Faster write most VCM/PCMs in 30 seconds.
- Automated VCM/PCM recovery protection (not supported on all vehicles).
- Seamless recovery after complete power down and communications break (exception for rewrite entire).
- Obtain the VCM/PCMs calibration information and ID numbers.
- Calibration reflash (not supported on all vehicles).
- Full reflash.
- VIN block reflash / change (not supported on all vehicles).
- Explorer-style navigation.
- Tab style navigation (tree optional).
- Undockable explorer navigator window.
- Customizable favorites list which allows you to jump to frequently changed parameters (Example).
- Countless editable parameters.
- Open multiple tables at once.
- Save/Print/Load individual Tables.
- Individually save tables/maps to txt format.
- Table smoothing.
- Table vertical and horizontal specific smoothing.
- Table interpolating.
- 2D Graph click and drag editing.
- 3D Graph click and drag editing.
- Simple +/- key cell adjustments.
- 1 click copy/paste of tables.
- Right-click copy/paste/undo.
- Right-click unit adjustments.
- Compare files with different OS ID’s.
- Tree style compare logs.
- Easy to use color system when in compare mode.
- Calibration Details section to list vehicle details.
- Tree style Change log.
- Tree style History log.
- Change log and History log parameter hyperlinks.
- PCM DTC List.
- Custom operating systems (VCM Enhancements).
- 1 Bar Speed Density Enhanced (GM Gen3 V8 and GM 4.3 V6 only).
- 2 Bar Speed Density (GM Gen3 V8 and GM 4.3 V6 only).
- 5 Bar Speed Density (GM Gen4 V8 only).
- 3 Bar Speed Density (GM Gen3 V8 and GM 4.3 V6 only).
- Built in unit conversion.
- Built in calculator.
HP Tuners uses a credit based licensing system. Credits are used as currency to purchase licenses for the different modules in a vehicle. Licensing a module gives you the ability to tune it. The number of credits necessary to purchase a license varies depending on the vehicle.
Many vehicles are (2) credits for licensing the ECM/PCM, and may have additional options such as a TCM, FICM, or CCM.
Vehicle licenses are tied to the VIN, PCM OS, and PCM Serial Number. If those values don’t change, the vehicle will remain licensed on that interface and can be tuned indefinitely. One interface can store thousands of licenses and can be used to tune all the vehicles HP Tuners support.
Once you purchase an MPVI3 you can read, edit, and save files without purchasing credits. You don’t have to license a module (interface) until you are ready to write a new file to the vehicle. The MPVI3 also offers the ability to tune remotely by sending a tune file via email or using Tune Delivery Network for professional tuning shops.
Purchase HP Tuners credits here.
All new HP Tuners products carry a 6-month warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty shall become void if your HP Tuners product: has been modified or repaired in a manner not previously authorized by HP Tuners in writing; was subjected to accident, abuse, theft, or improper use; was not used or configured as specified in the product manual; was subjected to operating conditions more severe than those specified in the product manual or exposed to water and/or extreme heat; or identification markings have been removed, defaced, or altered.