WHIPPLE 2010-2014 CAMARO 2.9L SUPERCHARGER KIT Product Description:
Since 1987, Whipple Superchargers ™ have been the pioneers and leaders of twin-screw supercharging. Whipple was the first to bring positive displacement technology to fuel injected, emissions legal GM applications. With over 23 years of GM twin-screw supercharging experience, Whipple’s team have now engineered the most powerful intercooled twin-screw SC system available today for your Chevrolet Corvette. With all the latest technology, the all new Whipple system makes more power than any other positive displacement supercharger system on the market giving you tire frying, neck whipping power that will give you a grin from ear to ear. The new Whipple system is 100% complete and is designed for stock engines but has enough capability to work with heavily modified engines.
The all-new system features Whipple’s massive oversized air-to-water intercooler for unmatched cooling capacity, a unique front feed W175ax (a whopping 2.9 liters) integrated Whipple twin-screw supercharger that reaches 99% volumetric efficiency and industry leading power potential. The unique intercooled bypass system offers better acceleration and less than 1hp of consumption during cruising for excellent fuel economy. The system also includes high-flow fuel injectors, aluminum high flow intake manifold and a Whipple Power Flash Programmer from Superchips ™ for the factory ECU recalibration. While others claim, Whipple Superchargers simply deliver more power per pound of boost than any other supercharger on the market today.
Kit's come standard with a 4.00" supercharger pulley.
Supercharger finishes available:
- Wrinkle Black.
- Stage 2 Polished (compressor housing, gear cover, inlet, drive, discharge).
- Stage 3 Polished (compressor housing, gear cover, inlet, drive, discharge, motor intake).
WHIPPLE SUPERCHARGERS EXCLUSIVE FEATURES:
- Only twin-screw that’s 50-state emissions legal.
- Front entry W175ax (2.9 liters) Whipple twin-screw supercharger that significantly outflows competitions 2.3L roots-type systems.
- Integrated casting to minimize bolt on pieces, adapters, leaks and flow restrictions.
- Integrated Crusher ™ venturi shaped inlet for maximum airflow capacity and minimal rotor cavitations.
- Integrated Crusher ™ 112mm round inlet outflows smaller 90 and 93mm inlets such as other Eaton based systems.
- Integrated Crusher ™ 112mm round inlet for optional 102mm, 105mm and 112mm TB’s that outflow others 110mm.
- Big Mouth Whipple Crusher ™ plastic air inlet for increased velocity and lower inlet temps vs. steel and aluminum tubes.
- Integrated design allows for oversized intercooler core compared to other smaller intercooler cores giving Whipple lower air charge temps which allows more boost and timing to be run on pump gas.
- Massive air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercooler offers more cooling than any other positive displacement system available.
- Whipple Superchargers massive oversized intercooled air-bypass system for industry leading reduction of burst knock and incredible fuel economy, no ridiculous fabbed steel tubes.
- Self-contained oversized oil system for dramatically reduced oil temps in even the most demanding conditions.
- Exclusive 3x5 rotor combo for significant increase in airflow under the curve than less efficient 4x6 rotor combo.
- Zero turn inlet allows for decreased induction losses when compared to rear inlet systems and 180deg bends.
- Center discharge port for better cylinder to cylinder distribution then other twin-screws with cobbled together billet adapters and forward facing discharge.
- Discharge down design allows for less pressure loss which gives more power at lower boost levels.
- Top mount design allows for cooler operation then upside down SC’s that conduct heat from engine and are trapped by runners and covers, causing hotter manifold temps and less power per pound of boost.
- More boost at the “hit” than any other twin-screw.
- Flat torque curve for incredible acceleration.
- MSD ™ Fuel pump booster with pre-defined voltage curve for less pump duty cycle then other pump boosters, only supplies increased voltage when needed, others are on/off.
- MSD ™ Fuel pump booster voltage curve can be adjusted by user, no need to purchase “competition” version, already included.
- Oversized heat exchanger for incredible intercooler water temps.
- No internal modifications required.
- Completed installation looks factory installed, not some cobbled together kit with multiple billet adapters.
- Kits come complete with all necessary parts and hardware for installation.
- Unique oil level sight glass for easy oil level and quality check, no dipstick to bind or misread.
- Plug and play wiring, no cutting or splicing.
- High flow air filter system.
- High flow fuel injectors (63lb/hr).
- Proven 6-rib belt system with heavy duty spring loaded tensioner and adjustable idler system.
- Stainless steel jack-shaft with unique plastic cover for increased safety (carbon fiber optional).
- OEM quick connect fittings for easy installation.
- Available in wrinkle black, polish or any custom color.
- Easily upgradeable with big cold air intakes and bigger throttle bodies (102mm or 112mm).
- Instant boost at the touch of the throttle.
- 3 minute pulley changes.
- 1 year warranty.
WHIPPLE SUPERCHARGERS OPTIONAL PRODUCTS:
- 112mm round billet throttle body.
- Crusher™ 120mm (4.75”) air inlet system that outflows competition.
- 120mm (4.75” diameter ID) air inlet system and 120mm MAF cold air kit.
- 105 lb/hr fuel injectors.
- 4.5 liter supercharger for race applications.
- Window or heat extractor hood.
- Custom colors.
- Water cooled SC.
- Pulleys from 4.25” to 2.75” in every .125 incerment.
Must provide vin at time of order.
This is a special order item please allow 1 to 4 weeks for delivery.
Please call for more info. 909.291.7550 x2004